Dear sailors

Please, add to FAQ a guide on how to *update* the application icon or maybe
make deployment process handle it if possible.

I was trying to update the icon for my app, I just couldn't figure it out,
was blaming my not exactly default project structure (I use src/tests
folders), uninstalling packages via zypper, manually deleting files in the
emulator, rebooting emulator, even reinstalling SDK. What was most
frustrating was that some tricks worked sometimes and sometimes they didn't.

In the end I figured the procedure that sort of works most of the time:
1. Stop your app
2. Uninstall package with zypper
3. Restart emulator
4. Clean your project
5. Rebuild and run
.. and sometimes it still doesn't seem to work for the first time.

I might be missing something real simple, but so the other developers
probably. It would be great if you could add instructions on how to update
the icon probably or if you could make Qt Creator handle it on its own
somehow.

Best regards,
Artem.

P.S.
What if published application decides to upgrade its icon. Will the user
have the same issues after the update? What I was seeing is not even the
old icon staying in place, there was no icon at all. Hopefully end users
won't experience it.

--
Artem Marchenko
http://agilesoftwaredevelopment.com