ah, just harbour-application instead of domain naming? ok then
sorry for misreading.

but i compiled package with dots successfully. check my package in Harbour :)

On 22.11.2013 20:40, Reto Zingg wrote:
Hi,

On 22.11.2013 16:39, Andrey Kozhevnikov wrote:
really?

harbour-org.coderus.application

how domain.organization.application naming can clash with device packages?

why?

QtCreator does not allow it:

https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-creator/qt-creator/source/54636d9756966fab7365043d8fd255993675e935:src/libs/utils/projectnamevalidatinglineedit.cpp#L46

br