Sure, you can edit file SailfishOS/mersdk/targets/SailfishOS-armv7hl/usr/share/qt5/mkspecs/features/sailfishapp.prf

On 26.11.2013 19:33, Unai IRIGOYEN wrote:

Hi,

I submitted my app before naming policy change but it got rejected according to new naming policy.

I fixed all naming to comply with new policy but I cannot change the intermediate install folder from "/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/icons/hicolor/90x90/apps" to "/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/icons/hicolor/86x86/apps".

I made a search in SDK files and replaced "90x90" occurrences by "86x86" but my makefile still has "90x90" even after deleting and running qmake.

Does somebody have a workaround to package according to new policy so I can submit my app again or do I absolutely need to wait for SDK update?

Best regards.

--

Unai IRIGOYEN