Hi guys,

I'm doing a game that requires to lock the system gestures (it's a game for
babies, so I have to lock the swipe to avoid the baby from surfing all
around the phone :) )

According to https://sailfishos.org/wiki/Porting/Harmattan it must be done
through Qt::WindowOverridesSystemGestures, which I guess must be set on the
main window. What I've done is:

    QGuiApplication *app = SailfishApp::application(argc, argv);
    QQuickView *view = SailfishApp::createView();
    view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/myGame.qml"));
    view->showFullScreen();

    view->setFlags(view->flags() | Qt::WindowOverridesSystemGestures);

    return app->exec();

But I can still swipe the app away in the emulator.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot, regards...

...Mariano Boragno...