Hi,

I noticed that cover actions of my app had stopped working after the bigger
update of SDK. I debugged it a bit yesterday and found out that the main seems
to be the problem. If I use the default template, actions are visible and works
in the cover:

Q_DECL_EXPORT int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    return SailfishApp::main(argc, argv);
}

But as there are things that I want to do in the c++ side I have the main like
this (not the actual code from the app but my test code):

Q_DECL_EXPORT int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    QScopedPointer<QGuiApplication> app(SailfishApp::application(argc, argv));
    QQuickView view(SailfishApp::createView());
    view.setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo(”qml/appname.qml"));
    view.show();
    return app->exec();
}

Now the cover works otherwise ok (shows icon, text etc., but the CoverActions
are not visible and therefore not usable. Is this a bug or am I doing something
wrong here? This used to work with earlier SDK.

--
Tero