Hi,

one thing I am trying to wrap my head around is the usage of a project for
different devices/operating systems (why? because a living ecosystem needs to
attract more developers and those coming from other platforms will come if they
already use Qt or see a chance in switching to Qt but they sure don't want a
maintenance nightmare). IMHO something like the rpm folder should go at least
one directory level down, so one could differentiate between the brands or
operating systems at top level. But so far any tests with rpm in another level
broke apart. I am not sure if something is hardcoded here or if I simply don't
know where to look?
In such an attempt I would rename the folder "src" to "sailfishos" or something
similar.

What's your thoughts about that?

BR.
Sven