edit sailfishapp.prf in arm target rootfs

On 02.12.2013 17:14, Michael Demetriou wrote:
Perfect, thank you very much.

I still have a minor problem though. I have purged every instance of
90x90 from my project but the sdk still wants to install the icons in
/usr/share/icons/90x90 (it autogenerates the Makefile with the path
hardcoded even if there is no 90x90 in .spec and .yaml)

M.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Michael Demetriou