Hi Kalle

I was playing around with a SilicaListView with a 100 items, with console.log output on Component.onCompletion and onDestruction, and was scrolling up and down (in the Emulator).

What we really need is console.log back in the QtCreator application output where it belongs. This should be a priority fix.

GrĂ¼sse

Chris