Try this in terminal: pkcon install jolla-preload-ambiences

>>Ahoy,

I just received my Jolla and got a problem after the update : the wallpaper
totally disappeared from the home page although it still seems to be there (in
the settings background for example, where it is really blurred).

There are 2 details that might be of importance here :
- I uninstalled the tutorial application (no need after the first run,
especially for a N9 user)
- the gallery shows "0 photos"
I tried to restore the tutorial but it is not present on the store.

Is there any way to get the wallpapers back and restore the ambiance (the dark
blue one with the boat is just perfect) ?

Thank you.

--
Triton.