Hello,

On 17 Dec 2013, at 11:17 pm, Wim de Vries <wsvr...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying a contextmenu. I can show() it, but not hide it.
> Clicking on the lower rectangle does not hide it:

Just remove the “anchors.fill: parent” from your ContextMenu declaration. The
ContextMenu type internally adjusts its ‘height’ property in order to make its
contents appear and disappear when you call show() and hide(), so if you fix
the menu’s dimensions using anchors.fill, it will not be able to internally
control its height, as anchors take precedence over width/height values.

In any case, you wouldn’t want to explicitly control the height of a
ContextMenu because it automatically adjusts its height according to the number
of items in the menu.

cheers,
Bea