use lastWindowClosed signal instead of destroyed
and
int retval = app->exec();
delete x;
delete y;
return retval;

On 22.12.2013 21:22, Mikael Hermansson wrote:
Cant figure out what I am doing wrong but it  seems mainloop does not shutdown
when
using QQuickView like below.

And I can't figure out what signal I should conect to? Or more exact what
signal is sent from
sailfish when app is closed?

AFAIK SailfishApp is just a subclass of QQuickView but there is no public API
what signals it
implements/overrides?

[code]
   QGuiApplication *app = SailfishApp::application(argc, argv);
     UDPManager *udp = new UDPManager();
     QQuickView *view = SailfishApp::createView();

    /* FIXME: THIS DOES NOT WORK */
     QObject::connect(view, SIGNAL(destroyed()), view,
SLOT(QGuiApplication::quit()));

     view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("version", QString(VERSION));
     view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("udp", udp);
     view->setSource(QString("/usr/share/harbour-push2sail/qml/push2sail.qml"));
     view->showFullScreen();
     app->exec();
     delete app;
     delete udp;