You can change account from the email,
click the ... (aka more button), then click From -field, it should show your
accounts.
-kimmo
---------------------

I have multiple mail clients set up and I tried to share some pictures via
"Share -> Email". It creates a new email with the last account set up and i
cannot select another one.

I expected that I can select an email account from which the mail would be sent
in the Share dialog or set a default account from which emails should be shared
but both is not possible. So I deleted the email account which I wanted to have
for default and readded it so it becomes the last one added. And now SailfishOS
sends from this account.

In future I wish to select a account on each sharing or set a default account
in "Settings -> Accounts".

Best regards,
Annika