Chris: I replied to you in private by error, so I am resaying here in the
mailing-list: Thank you a lot, that's what I was missing!! It works now! I was
sure that it was simple, but there is just not enough (not at all?) doc for Qt
newbies like me =(

Bob: Wow, it may not be finished, but your doc is already great and describe
exactly what I was missing! Thank you. And if you have time to complete your
TODO section, that would be a super doc to put directly on SailfishOs.org!
Thanks for sharing :)

--
Sylvain.