Hi,

On 09.01.2014 19:03, Markus Svensson wrote:
Hi,

I've never been able to get email fully working on the Jolla either. I can receive email
via IMAP, but can't send via SMTP. I just get the "Problem with sync" message.

Does the mail app log errors somewhere on the device?

If you have developer mode enabled, set in
/home/nemo/.config/QtProject/Messageserver.conf:

[StdStreamLog]
Enabled=1

Then run message server in foreground
pkill messageserver5; /usr/bin/messageserver5
and reproduce, any errors?

Once you are done, change it back to 0 in the .conf file :-)

br
Reto

9 jan 2014 kl. 16:22 skrev Chris Walker