Thanks for the support :)

I will develop QSpot for SailfishOS, timetable however depends on when certain libs will be whitelisted / allowed. I could also consider publishing an alpha for testing somewhere else. I hope that the QA process will be improved and eased, and possible more automation added. Having submitted apps to several app stores, e.g., WP Store and Google Play, I would stay Google Play is a good example how it should work.

//Andreas