Hi,

oh, thanks for the information and sorry then for hijacking this thread.
I thought that it was just an assumption that Audio was the reason.

How can I find out if it's audio that is preventing suspend mode (emulator or
device)?

So Audio output seems to be really a problem in Sailfish OS. I'm using the QML
"Audio" Element of QtMultimedia. Isn't it supported? I use Audio just for a few
things:
1. Play title music
2. Play attack sounds of the creatures

I temporary disabled 1. because of a known volume bug
(https://together.jolla.com/question/421/qaudiooutput-isnt-integrated-with-system-volume-and-libresource-like-qmediaplayer/)
 by setting the source to null.
2. is still enabled (because I don't change their volume), but I do play sounds
only if the application is active and I don't hear anything if I run it on my
device.

Maybe setting the source of 1. to null is the reason? But in my opinion,
playing a null source should just result in a returning play() method...

the source of the audio element:
https://github.com/yoktobit/morzyn/blob/master/qml/MorzynPage.qml

Thanks
Martin