Hi Simon

In what order did you turn mobile date off, and activate the GPS app?

If the mobile data was really off, and not accessed or reactivated by the GPS then it potentially could take much longer to get a fix. Where mobile-data is permitted, then the GPS can use the A (assisted) part of A-GPS via mobile date to get a faster fix.

GrĂ¼sse

Chris

Zitat von "Simon Bolek" <simon.bo...@googlemail.com>:

Problem:

After i turned on the Location (BTW waited the whole eternity to gain GPS
signal) and turned the MobileData OFF, i noticed that after reboot
MobileData is activated again!
WHY???
I do not have a mobile data plan on my sim card, so i want it to be
deactivated, and no app whatsoever has rights to turn it on (for that I
could've bought android right away).
Is this a BUG or a FEATURE?

br
simon