13.1.2014 23:13, Gabriel Böhme:

As far as I know the Jolla switches in some kind of deep sleep standby, when s.reen goes off, which slows down timers extremly.

Don't know if there is some workaround.

Some workarounds can be found in this TMO thread:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92183

It also explains what's going on and why.

Sorry, but would be helpful if. :-)

--

Von meinem Nokia N9 gesendet