onStatusChanged: {
if (status === PageStatus.Active && pageStack.depth === 1) {
pageStack.pushAttached("SourcesPage.qml", {});
}
}

On 20.01.2014 13:37, Kalle Vahlman wrote:
2014/1/17 Tobi D. <schlaraffenl...@hotmail.com>:
Hi there,

How can I push an attached page to my initial page on the pageStack?

I'd like to have a behavior similar to the Jolla Store app. There you can
push to the next page to get categories when you are on initial page.

I tried several thing to achieve this, but didn't get it work. Doing an
"pushAttached" to pageStack in "onComplete" of my initial page ends in error
message that you can not push a page on stack while another push is running.
onComplete is from Component (as opposed from Item), so it doesn't
indicate the page is "ready".

A better place for pushing would probably be onStatusChanged(), when
the status changes to Active.