Hi,

I think QStandardPaths use applicationName and organizationName when constructing paths.

 So solution would be something like
    app->setApplicationName("harbour-yourapp");
    app->setOrganizationName("harbour-yourapp");

And then QStandardPaths will start giving paths that follow harbour guidance.

BR,
 Vesku