It was working in Alpha2 SDK, and is broken in Alpha3 SDK ... :)

---
Benoît HERVIER - http://khertan.net/

Le 2014-01-21 16:14, winfried.do...@xmsnet.nl a écrit :
Are you sure it worked some weeks ago? Because as far as I know, debugging
has so far never worked, not on the emulator nor on the target.

I recently encountered the same issue and on IRC some sailors replied that
it's currently a known issue that will be fixed in a future SDK update.

regards,

Winfried

Hello,
This week-end, I wanted to investigate some segfault (easily reproducible,
see here:
https://lists.sailfishos.org/pipermail/devel/2013-December/001707.html ) And for some reason, I found out that I am not able to run an app in Debug
anymore :/
Few weeks ago it worked, but now, the Run Debug command just get stuck
forever at the "Lauching" stage (after deployment)You can find below the last lines of the debug logs (I don't know why copy/past add a "d" at the beginning of each line)As anybody encountered the same issue? Any idea of
what I can do?

ps: I tried to uninstall/reinstall the SDK and recreate an application
from scratch, but it doesn't help.pps: If you want the very simple
segfaulting application described in the link above, I've put it here:
http://sthocs.free.fr/sailfish/Hello-0.1-1.armv7hl.rpm. Click on any Item
to go to the second page and pull back to the first page: segfault.

Thank you,Sylvain.

dState changed from DebuggerNotReady(0) to EngineSetupRequested(1)
dQUEUE: SETUP ENGINE
dNOTE: REQUEST REMOTE SETUP
dCALL: SETUP ENGINE
dEXAMINING
C:/Users/Sylvain/Sailfish/build-Hello-MerSDK_SailfishOS_i486_x86-Debug/Hello
dELF SECTIONS: .interp .note.ABI-tag .note.gnu.build-id .gnu.hash .dynsym
.dynstr .gnu.version .gnu.version_r .rel.dyn .rel.plt .init .plt .text
.fini .rodata .eh_frame_hdr .eh_frame .init_array .ctors .dtors .jcr
.dynamic .got .got.plt .data .bss .comment .debug_aranges .debug_info
.debug_abbrev .debug_line .debug_str .debug_ranges .debug_types .gdb_index
.shstrtab .symtab .strtab
dNOTE: REQUEST REMOTE SETUP
dCALL: SETUP ENGINE
dEXAMINING
C:/Users/Sylvain/Sailfish/build-Hello-MerSDK_SailfishOS_i486_x86-Debug/Hello
dELF SECTIONS: .interp .note.ABI-tag .note.gnu.build-id .gnu.hash .dynsym
.dynstr .gnu.version .gnu.version_r .rel.dyn .rel.plt .init .plt .text
.fini .rodata .eh_frame_hdr .eh_frame .init_array .ctors .dtors .jcr
.dynamic .got .got.plt .data .bss .comment .debug_aranges .debug_info
.debug_abbrev .debug_line .debug_str .debug_ranges .debug_types .gdb_index
.shstrtab .symtab .strtab
dTRYING TO START ADAPTER
dNOTE: REQUEST REMOTE SETUP