just use QStandartPath or at least QDir::Home instead of hardcoding /home/nemo

On 22.01.2014 15:29, Wim de Vries wrote:
Hi,
My checklists app got rejected by harbour again because of user data files :-( . My app creates a checklistdata folder under Documents (one default/example data file is copied there after first start up).
Harbour doesn't want that:

"File creation in "/home/nemo/Documents/" is not allowed, if these are not user documents. Files should be stored in $XDG_DATA_HOME".

$XDG_DATA_HOME is silly for users:
my users must be able to copy there PC created checklist files (plain text) via USB to their Jolla device. $XDG_DATA_HOME is hidden, and even if it wasn't, it is very contra intuitive place for normal user to find.
All users know the Documents folder.
Any harbour people, having suggestions (a $XDG_ folder would render the app completely useless)?
Thanks