Hi Ove

That's pretty much the behaviour I get, and the swipe to multitasking and back fixes things.

The behaviour 1s 100% reproducible when the screen is locked during deploy, and never occurs when deploying to an unlocked screen.

That the problem to do with bindings is only a wild assumption on my part, it could be down to the screen not updating as you suggest.

Grüsse

Chris