Hi all

After 1.0.3.8 I could no longer connect via USB in developer mode.

I was in the middle of writing one of those "one-step-forwards-two-steps-back" emails, when I had another go, and realised that the icons shown on the jolla screen when plugging in the USB have moved.

Previously the developer mode icon was in the middle. Now it is on the left.

I had got so used the position, that I was just prodding the icon in the middle without reading the label.

If I prod the correct icon, developer mode works as before.

But why the move?

Chris