Jukka

It is very easy to add multiple roles / fields with the same append command.

Here is an example culled from one of my apps:

var db = DB.DataModel();
var rs = db.getContacts(area_id, template_id);
for(var i = 0; i < rs.rows.length; i++) {
contactModel.append({"name": rs.rows.item(i).name, "phone": rs.rows.item(i).phone, "primary_contact": rs.rows.item(i).primary_contact, "contact_id": rs.rows.item(i).id});
}

HTH

Chris

Zitat von "Jukka Heikkilä" <jut...@gmail.com>:

I'm creating page which shows some information which is returned from
local storage. I have successfully created the next code which will
work:

Page {
    root

    Component.onCompleted: {
        //External Function which return the items from Local Storage
        items = DB.listItems();

        //Adding items to list view
        for(var i = 0; i < items.rows.length; i++){
                listItems.model.append({"itemValue":
items.rows.item(i).itemValue})
        }
    }

    SilicaListView {
        id: listItems
        model: listModel

        VerticalScrollDecorator {}

        delegate: ListItem {
            id: contentListItem

            Label {
                text: itemValue
            }
        }
    }

    ListModel {
        id: listModel
    }
}

I would like to include some hidden values (e.g. DB row ID) for later
usage, but is there possibilities to include extra data with same
append command to the ListItem? I know the properties, but I haven't
managed how to pass the variables in it.

I would be grateful for your help.

Kind Regards,
Jukka
@Juukks