I tried this:

        QGuiApplication *app = SailfishApp::application(argc, argv);
        QQuickView *view = SailfishApp::createView();
        Bloomfilters  * bloomfilters = new Bloomfilters();
        view->setSource(SailfishApp::pathTo("qml/bloomfilter.qml"));
        view->showFullScreen();
        view->rootContext()->setContextProperty("Bloomfilters", bloomfilters);
        return app->exec();

But it is not working yet.

El Miércoles 26 de febrero de 2014 11:46, "antonio.cano.go...@ovi.com"
<antonio.cano.go...@ovi.com> escribió:

Hi J-P,

>It is not working as I try to call the method generateFilterInvokable2()
>
>in the function:
>
>function createBloomFilter() {
>    getAppState().filterCharged = true;
>    Bloomfilters.generateFilterInvokable2()
>    console.log("Called")
>}
>

>And as result "Called" is never printed. So I guess that it crashes.
>

>El Miércoles 26 de febrero de 2014 0:30, Sylvain B. <sth...@hotmail.com>
>escribió:
>
>No, I am able to invoke c++ methods from QML while having exposed them the
>exact same way.
>>The only difference would be that my constructor is a simple "Bloomfilters()".
>>So same question than J-P: what exactly isn't working?
>>

>>> Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:31:13 +0100
>>> From: mikel...@gmail.com
>>> To: antonio.cano.go...@ovi.com; devel@lists.sailfishos.org
>>> Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] QML C++ Integration not working in Sailfish
>>>
>>> I think you need to add a qRegisterMetatype() to be able to invoke
>>> methods from qml.

 a simple Sailfish aplication that uses a c++ library.  I