flickable.contentHeight: column.height

Thank you Andrei,
but it does not help :(

I assumed that your code was meant like this:
SilicaFlickable { contentHeight: column.height; Column { id: column ...} }

Even when set explicitly
SilicaFlickable { contentY: 0 ... }
still get the loop.

I wonder how/where to debug this?

This did not help me either:
SailfishOS/mersdk/targets/SailfishOS-i486-x86/usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/SilicaFlickable.qml
No mention of contentY, which loops.

Thank you,
Ragnar

I'm experiencing the same in a slightly different context (a SilicaListView with a ContextMenu dynamically created and on shown after a long press on each ListItem delegate). To me it seems related to the ContextMenu item, when it becomes visible and it pushes down the content below.

    Hello,

    I have problems with an error:
    Test.qml:7: QML SilicaFlickable: Binding loop detected for
    property "contentY"

    What do I miss?

    Ragnar

    import QtQuick 2.0