Hi All

Exactly every second installation attempt to my device (from Qt Creator) fails
with the Failed to cache rpm database error:
====
Results:
Fatal error: Failed to cache rpm database (1).
01:23:29: The process
"/Users/artem/.config/SailfishAlpha3/mer-sdk-tools/MerSDK/SailfishOS-armv7hl/deploy"
 exited with code 1.
Error while building/deploying project harbour-log4qtdemo (kit:
MerSDK-SailfishOS-armv7hl)
When executing step 'Rpm'
01:23:29: Elapsed time: 01:00.

====

Quite often installations from jolla app store fail too (I guess for the same
reason).
Does anybody have an idea of what’s going on and how to fix it?

Best regards,
Artem.

--
Artem Marchenko