Hi Robin,

I just tested the mag sensor on 1.0.4.20 using a show_magneticflux example app, which uses QMagnetometer and it seems to be working.

There were some eariler version of sailfish that did not have a working compass/mag, but these were fixed. Odd that compass works but mag does not.
What version of sensorfw is installed?

Perhaps you could email me the journal logs as well?

Thanks-
Lorn