> I believe the problem may be that the Makefile is recreated every time
> you press build because of limitations in the qt creator / virtual
> machine integration. You could try adding QMAKE_RESOURCE_FLAGS to your
> "spec" file in a suitable place.
>
> QMAKE_RESOURCE_FLAGS += -threshold 0 -compress 9

Hi Juha, thank you for your reply. Makefile is no longer recreated after I
disabled "Always build before deploying" in QtCreator's settings. I have other
manual modifications in Makefile (e.g. install_qml commented out to prevent the
inclusion of qml folder in rpm) and they all remain intact (and affect the
build) and so the threshold option also stays there, just doesn't seem to have
any effect whatsoever.

I will try your .spec file modification then....

BR,
Bolek