Hi,

Am Mon Apr 28 2014 23:11:58 GMT+0200 (CEST) schrieb Peter Pykäläinen:
> Thank you for you response.
>
> Unfortunately no, since I need to show info on the cover.

I think, for just showing info on the cover, giving the CPU sleep deprivation
is overkill.

You can make the timer's running property depend on Qt.application.active (app
is not minimized and screen is not locked) and the Cover.Active signal of the
CoverBackground element (Cover is visible and screen is not locked).
I'm watching these two properties in Tidings, for example, to keep the elapsed
time labels up to date.

Martin

--
Gesendet von meinem Jolla