On 13.05.2014 14:00, Matthias Barmeier wrote:
Hi,

when trying to download data in a WorkerScript thread I got this:

bash: line 1: 1459 Segmentation fault QT_NO_JOURNALD_LOG=1 DISPLAY=:0.0 /usr/bin/CalDav

Can somebody explain if I can avoid this or what the reason is ?

That script part is how Qt Creator runs your application in the device/emulator. So it just means that /usr/bin/CalDav crashed to a SEGFAULT and you'll need to figure out why.

Qt Creator launches the application in the device/emulator almost like this:

ssh nemo@device_address "QT_NO_JOURNALD_LOG=1 DISPLAY=:0.0 /usr/bin/applicationname"

It does not use ssh command, but an ssh library, which is part of Qt Creator.

The QT_NO_JOURNALD_LOG =1 is there to make the application not put its output to journald, but to stdout/stderr instead so that Qt Creator can display it.

Best regards,
 Juha