W dniu 22.05.2014 10:47, Kalle Vahlman pisze:
It's my proposal of steps that in my
opinion could led to solving the issue, that I've sent to Stefano yesterday
(in a private message, but I'm its author so I have right to publish it):

http://wklej.org/id/1369055/

Sounds like a peace treaty negotiations indeed. Maybe it's giving your
cards away, but would you mind hinting on what you are looking for
with all this? It's not clear from this thread what would be required
to appease you. Public apology? New guidelines/rules somewhere? Jolla
merchandise? Booting Thomas?

Let's see what Jolla proposes. If you are asking me about booting Thomas, then I'm against it. Such harsh measures don't serve anything and could result in splitting the community (would also be a bitter pill to Thomas and I'm not seeking revenge, but justice). Yes I also think that apologies at least from Jolla side (the company) are expected, also moral compensation understood as loud (in all social services they use) condemning the situation that happened and promise to not tolerate discrimination me or any other person from the community in future from Jolla or its employees side. Moreover promise of fast reacting if such issues will happen again (not leaving the problem for months). Then finally proactive steps for inclusion in places where I was excluded. Nothing more is needed.

Regards,
Filip