On 23.05.2014 08:21, Kimmo Lindholm wrote:
Hi,

I so would like to see screenshots in silica reference.

Like there is on "common pitfails" -page.

-kimmo

I'll use this as an opportunity to mention that the "Components Gallery" application which comes pre-installed in the SDK emulator has interactive examples of the Silica components.

The Components Gallery can also be built as a project in Qt Creator and it can be found from the Qt Creator Welcome page/Examples tab/Sailfish Silica Component. If you're not using Qt Creator, then the project sources can be found from SDK installdir/examples/componentgallery.

This is not discrediting the idea of having screenshots in the Silica reference page.

Best regards,
 Juha