Hi sorry if missed this previously on some announcement or mailing list,
are there any plans / ETA to move the sailfishos SDK to qt version 5 ?

Also, do you know if QML on qt 5 is much different from the current one ?

btw I love the phone and I love to develop on it, QML is very relaxing!
I have a neo, my primary phone is an n900 from years,
had a firefox os (cheap htc) but is currently, sadly, very flawled by hardware
and software problems
and the jolla, I think, is the natural evolution of the neo and the n900.
I loved it from the first moment, I'm very impressed by it, everything worked
out of the box,
which for a techie power user is not to be taken for granted.

Also, the battery duration is from another planet, I don't know how you did it
:)
True that I don't use it with a sim card but it lasts ages!

Btw number 2, sorry .. what about lte support ? :)

I work with phones, as many of you I had dozens, from the first StarTac ones :)
The Jolla phone and Sailfish OS beats, destroys, pulverizes, hands down,
everything else I've used and I use now.
The usability (gestures) is genius, very quick and natural, and still power
user.
And it is OPEN .. so fresh and inspiring!!

Thanks and have a nice day, pls stop the drama!
Mike