ScrollDecoator component is just combiner:

Item {
    property Flickable flickable
    VerticalScrollDecorator { flickable: parent.flickable }
    HorizontalScrollDecorator { flickable: parent.flickable }
}

And you can't access individual properties here.

03.06.2014 11:31, Krisztian Olah ?????:
Thanks Andrey, now it makes complete sense. Just one more question: Then ScrollDecorator is NOT derived from Vertical- and HorizontalScrollDecorator but composes/contains them, right?