Hi,

have you tried updating VirtualBox to the latest version? what
hardware and software configuration do you have at home where it
works?

Back when the first version of SDK was out I tried it on my Core 2 Duo
without Virtualization Technology at all, and it worked under Linux
(both build machine and emulator). The GUI responsiveness was really
slow but at least I could debug and trace my programs. Maybe you
should also try turning off VT and check if that works

Cheers
Dmitriy Purgin