Hi there,
here is my feedback on the Jolla Launcher for the Galaxy S2
I installed Cyanogenmod on my Galaxy S2, that brought Android 4.3
So the Launcher worked here and all is pretty.

I just have one recommendation, It seems to be just a gui layer? as the
kernel and device info stell speaks of android and the settings is as well
from android.

I would prefer to have as well the Jolla Sailfish OS updater in the
launcher, so that the updates can be installed like on the other half phone.

Would be cool to have the OS updater as well in the launcher and to
overwrite the android kernel fully.

Thanks.