Hello, looking a bit at your code, you are using a pagestack.push, meaning that
you effectively adds another page to your pagestack.

For adding a new beer, I think that the best would be using a Dialog component.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Chris Walker" <cdw_noki...@the-walker-household.co.uk>
À: devel@lists.sailfishos.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 10 Juillet 2014 15:53:10
Objet: Re: [SailfishDevel] Pagestack problems

On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:45:28 +0600
Andrey Kozhevnikov <coderusin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> you do not need to reload page, so there wouldn't any navigation
> problems at all :)

I'm afraid you have me thoroughly confused now.

Can you do me a favour and take a look at my code and let me know where
I'm going wrong and what I should be doing?

It's here - https://github.com/tonercloud/beertent/tree/master/beertent

The only change I've made since I uploaded that is to add #include
<QQmlContext> to beertent.cpp

Ta.