Hi folks!

During developing my program I have mostly used Emulator to run the app and
sometimes also real device and testing has been worked fine on both. Now I
faced the next problem with real device. When I press run from Qt Creator,
it will normally compile the app and transfer it to real device. However
next error will be shown on Application Output:

Connecting to device...
Failed to load platform plugin "xcb". Available platforms are:
hwcomposer
eglfs
minimal
wayland-egl
wayland

Remote application crashed: Process killed by signal

I would like to ask, have you faced similar problems with it? Have you any
idea how to fix this? From IRC logs and mail list I didn't found solution
how to fix it (at least not sufficiently clear in related to my skills). On
Emulator my app run fine.

Kind Regards,
Jukka
@Juukks