Hello,

could you please describe a use case where such an API could be useful
outside the already existing ambience creator/changer? I can't
actually imagine one except the colorset change notification but if I
understand correctly Silica's Theme object already contains current
ambience colors. I understand that although as for now Ambience
consists of wallpaper and ringtone only, it can be changed in future
but in my opinion the corresponding APIs should follow such a change.

Cheers
Dmitriy Purgin