1.8.2014 21:24, Micha? Radwan'ski:
Actually, SailfishOS uses Zypper (it's openSUSE derivative).
Actually it uses packagekit and Zypper is not even installed by default.

As far as I know, there are differences between Fedora RPM's and openSUSE RPM's.
Well I would be very surprised if there was such a huge difference such as a totally different executable placement mechanism...

    there is nothing special for sailfishos. use general rpm techniques.

    02.08.2014 00:31, Micha? Radwan'ski ?????:

        I want to make C/C++ IDE for Sailfish OS. How to add two (or
        more) executables to RPM? Or have I to make another app like
        $(MyApp)-g++?

        Envoyé de mon iPhone