       From: Jarmo Lahtiranta <jarmo.lahtira...@iki.fi>
 To: devel@lists.sailfishos.org
 Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 4:36 PM
 Subject: Re: [SailfishDevel] Documentation on listview on cover

On 11/07/2014 04:08 PM, Richard Grooff wrote:

> Hi, I have tried to get a listview on the cover of my app, but
> haven't succeeded so far. Is there any documentation how to do this.
> The silica reference is very short on covers (and has no information
> on listview on the cover)?

ListView is pretty well documented on the Qt side.
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qml-qtquick-listview.html

I don't think using it in the cover is that different from using it in
the main app. Getting data from app to the cover might be another issue
though, so I suggest trying to get it to work with dummy data first.

Maybe this example will help you:
https://github.com/naranek/routeskipper/blob/master/qml/pages/CoverPage.qml
It's from my app and there's a big ListView in the center of the cover
page. It shows just one delegate at a time and swiping left and right
changes the ListView index.

-Jarmo