Hi,

okay, but I mean SailfishIDE don't offer a template for libraries and to modify
the standard project is much more work than creating it via normal Qt IDE.
Later it's my goal to create a RPM - at the moment it's deployed manually eith
rsync. Good enough at the moment.

Are there any informations/documrnted example for accounts/signon, just found
the nemo qml plugin.

Thanks, Gabriel.

Gesendet von meinem Jolla