Hi Jakub,

On 19.01.2015 17:35, Reto Zingg wrote:
Hi,

On 19.01.2015 17:34, Jakub Skokan wrote:
On 01/19/2015 04:30 PM, Reto Zingg wrote:
On 19.01.2015 17:29, Andrey Kozhevnikov wrote:
Also i can't find usage of QCA in your project code. And haveclip-core
submodule is set to some private repository.

Forgot to mention that, it's here:

https://github.com/aither64/haveclip-core

Only submodule points to my private repo.

yeah that's why I was asking for the resulting RPM :)

https://secure.havefun.cz/~aither/harbour-haveclip-0.14.0-1.armv7hl.rpm

ok thx, I'll check it out.

Can you please try again to upload the RPM, it should now work.

Sorry for any inconveniences, we forgot to add the new allowed libraries with update 10 too all relevant bits and pieces. So Harbour back-end didn't know about it. Our admins now updated it, so it should work.

thanks for your patient and best regards
Reto

br
Reto