Hi Artem,

Not sure if this is the best way, but you can connect to
QNetworkConfigurationManager::onlineStateChanged signal. This is what I
did in YTPlayer and it works well enough. You can see it in
https://github.com/tworaz/sailfish-ytplayer/blob/master/src/YTNetworkManager.cpp.
Based on that you could just implement a simple queuing mechanism for
your requests. I also have something like this for video downloads
(https://github.com/tworaz/sailfish-ytplayer/blob/master/src/YTLocalVideoManager.cpp).

/ptw