inside sdk your host home folder is mounted to /home/mersdk/shared. you don't need to copy anything.

12.03.2015 13:25, mikael.erkki...@web.de пишет:
I tried with the sdk/emulator first via ssh on localhost. But somehow when I
tried to copy the sources to the emulator via scp, something always went wrong.
I tried via a shared folder in virtualbox but that somehow didn't work out
either.
On the Jolla scp worked immediately, so I continued with that approach.

I'll have a look again on the emulator soon. I will inform you on the outcome.