Sorry, you understand my problem totally wrong.

20.03.2015 16:55, Luis Manuel Ramos Da Costa пишет:
I don't know if this can help, but Javascript and QML work in separate process, and because of this any variable change on JS to be read in QML (or vice-versa) should be readed using a onXXXChanged (XXX bein the variable name).

I had a similar problem with reading values from a JSON object, where the QML was returning -1 from a variable where the value number, 100 for example, was already lodaded.

    Hello!

    Can someone help me to understand why this simple code working
    bad: https://gist.github.com/CODeRUS/3911cfe69ab9866e99da
    Just click on "Add" button and compare input and result id inside
    Object. It's different.

    Best regards,
    Andrey