Sailfish is Jolla UI over Mer with Wayland Lipstick windows manager. It runs on normal Linux kernel. Android adaptations using libhybris. If you can run Nemo on your device you can just add/replace Jolla repositories and "install" sailfish on it. You will not have possibility to install android apps until someone will create open android launcher or Jolla start licensing aliendalvik for non-Jolla devices.