i can suggest you to join #sailfishos channel on freenode, we have interesting developer talks here

08.04.2015 02:05, Andrin Bertschi пишет:
Hi there,

I dont know whether this question fits into this place here but I just try my
best and ask it here now.

I am a 20 years old software developer from Switzerland and relatively new to
the Sailfish platform.
I recently published my first app on the harbour store and now I am keenly
interested in further
app development and community participation.

I would love to participate to an open source app on an ongoing basis, get in
touch with other people, talk about challenges, bugs or features and just to be
part of something, targeting to make the world a tiny bit better place :^).

Until now, I found it quite difficult to get to know people for a new app
project or general speaking, get in touch with the community and thought that
could help me if I write here on the mailing list.

Regards from Switzerland, andrin